Wheel Alignment Services in College Station, TX ➤
A wheel alignment is the process of adjusting vehicle suspension components to bring the wheels and tires into specific angles. This results in optimal vehicle handling, tire wear, and performance. Wheel alignments are arguably the most important aspect of wheel and tire maintenance. We use award-winning WinAlign® Software that contains the largest vehicle-specific information database in the industry to aid in our wheel alignment process.
When Do I Need A Wheel Alignment?
Between everyday driving, potholes, curbs, and your car’s age, the need for a wheel alignment is quite common. At the very least, you should bring your car in for an alignment check once a year or every 12,000 miles. You may also need a wheel alignment if:
- You have been involved in an accident or hit a very large pothole
- You are having suspension or steering parts replaced
- You feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- Your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- Your tires are wearing unevenly or squealing on turns
- Your steering wheel shimmies, feels loose, or is hard to turn
- You just replaced your tires