Professional Suspension Repair in College Station, TX ➤
Your car’s steering and suspension systems bear the weight of your vehicle and are responsible for keeping your wheels intact with the ground. At least once a year, your steering and suspension system should be inspected in order to avoid significant repairs. If you feel as if something is problematic with your steering or suspension while you are driving, give us a call as soon as possible so your vehicle can be inspected, and the problem can be corrected quickly. Neglected steering and suspension issues can cause extreme safety hazards in the near future and lead to costly repairs.
How do you know if your suspension needs to be repaired?
- Your vehicle is pulling to the side
- You have complications steering
- Your car continues to bounce after going over a bump
- Your tires wander or wiggle
- Your steering seems to be slipping
- You notice uneven tire wear
- You have problems driving over uneven roads or dips
- You hear noise when driving over bumps
Contact Us for Suspension Repair Today!